How To Wear A Wrap Dress In A Classy Way
The most timeless and versatile style that fits most body types is the wrap dress. It crisscrosses over the bust, with the skirt falling gently below. The style is such that it skillfully separates, raises the bust, and creates the illusion of an hourglass figure. Buy ruffle top silk wrap blouse tops and dresses.
- It's one of the best styles or the best style to be worn by women with heavy bust lines. It takes the attention away from the bust, giving it a more proportionate look.
- If you are on the larger side, avoid horizontal lines and big prints. Instead, opt for vertical or diagonal lines and small patterns to compliment your frame.
- If you can carry the look, you can wear this wrap style with a classy tee or a turtle neck underneath. The wrap dress or top is also great for pregnant women who want to stay comfortable and stylish.
- For a good waist definition, choose a wrap style with a ruching effect. In addition, it is a comfortable outfit for traveling as it hardly requires ironing.
- The wrap dress can be dressed up or down to create various looks. Team it with a classic bag and a chic pair of pumps for a formal look, or wear it with opaque tights (or leggings) for a more casual look.
The Way Fashion Has Changed
In the past decades, we have lived through high brands, low brands & no brands. We have learned to move easily between the high & the low and accept what we need in a more practical sense. Our taste is no longer confined to a particular class, culture, brand, or price. We are free, and we have learned to make our style with no rules - no borders. We made fashion more flexible. We realized that we are not for fashion, but fashion is for us. We created new styles and inspired the designers to think. It is no longer the designers telling us how to dress.
Age Of Fashion Statements
It is not for few people but all women - anyone - anytime - anywhere. It makes a woman incredibly stylish and smart. The high-low mix is more about creativity in a woman. A little tough-girl look is what you need to stop looking too sweet or too pretty. Add a chain, belt, or striking earrings to create a style that demands a second look. You can create your style with a multi-wear wrap skirt which can be worn in 100 different ways. Its sizzling colors and texture would speak for themselves. It is double layered and can be worn on both sides. Each piece of wrap skit is uniquely hand-made, and there can not be two identical pieces. Your wardrobe should be the reflection of your personality, your taste, and your creativity. Mix them well - blend them - re-mix them and create your unique style and make the designers follow you.
Sassyn is a designer boutique for that sassy, chic lady who craves unique quality designs at an affordable price.